Analytics - ShareThis

follow weight loss fast

RSS email Facebook Twitter google

How to Have an Easy Diet Plan


Diet ugh not another one. What is the first thing that comes to mind when we think about a diet... all the things that we can't eat. Right? I want you to read all the way to the end of this article because what I have to say here can really help you. I have been where you are right now and I know what you are thinking when it comes to losing weight and being healthy. What if there was a way to lose weight and not be hungry all the time.
What if we could use a plan that truly was an easy diet plan? Would that work? I think it would. I commented to a friend one time that was a bit heavy that it looked like she had lost weight. Her comment in reply was that "she could no longer had time to 'graze'". Boy that hit me right between the eyes. If we are around a kitchen on a regular basis we have a tendency to 'graze', just go in there and eat little bits, a lot, but each little bit counts towards our over all daily calorie or carbohydrate count.
In the overall picture we need to balance our metabolism to make our body healthy and lose the weight that we need to lose. We need to have the correct balance of proteins and carbohydrates into our bodies to make our metabolism work faster and better. Nothing else is better for you.
One other thing is our liquid intake and of what kind. Our body is made up of mostly water and that is what we should be drinking. A very minimum of what we should be drinking is ½ our body weight in ounces of water each day. So if we weight 150 pounds we should be drinking at least 75 oz. of water each day.
Now before we go; ugh again; listen. I used to drink soda and a lot of it. I weaned myself off that to soda water and from there to water. Do I still enjoy a sip of soda periodically? Once in a great while, but water and tea are my drinks of choice. Please don't think that any diet soda just because it has no calories is ok, it is not as it contains aspartame and that is toxic to our bodies. In my book it is better to be drinking regular soda than diet soda.
An Easy diet plan is one that works for you, one that can be comfortable for you. Doing a fad diet doesn't work because your body knows that you are going to get off it. The thing is that you need is something that can be life long.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...